Trimmer not working

Discussion related to the Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO, GR

marciunas

Trimmer not working

Postby marciunas » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I have problem with trimmer. Standard insert/del is not working and f12 instead of center the trimmer goes after the stick. I mean if I lean joystick forward and hold f12 it trims that way, but that is not very convenient.

Any ideas how to solve?

MM

arneh

Re: Trimmer not working

Postby arneh » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm

marciunas wrote:I have problem with trimmer. Standard insert/del is not working and f12 instead of center the trimmer goes after the stick. I mean if I lean joystick forward and hold f12 it trims that way, but that is not very convenient.

Disable stick trim in the input options if you don't like the F12 trim method which some gliders use.

marciunas

Postby marciunas » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Thanks!

ivanr

Postby ivanr » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:53 am

Hi Am new to Condor and just flew the first flifht successfully off-line to see if I could get around and to get used to all the keyboard commands as a test flight.

I was flying the Slovenia Gradec Task 76.4km that was offered to me in Condor free flight flyng the ASW28.

For some reason the trim is not working on the joystick nor is the Insert/delete keys working. I have tried bothe the slider and throttle levers to assign but nothing works.
I was forever hving to keep the yoke pushed forward, areal wrist ache any one got suggestions for a newbie.

Everythng else is fine on the yoke, Rudder, pitch, roll etc.

EDIT: Doh! found it, "Disable stick trim if available" now unticked :D

casabindo

Postby casabindo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:22 am

marciunas wrote:Thanks!

Hola, mi apellido es Marciunas, vivo en Argentina. Queria saber si tiene alguna relacion con tu nombre de usuario. Mi mail es hugomarciunas@hotmail.com Agradeceria cualquier informacion sobre mis antepasados en Lituania. Mi abuelo se llamaba Albino, su hermano Jose y una hermana muerta ya hace muchos años y que no conoci Emilia. Desde ya muchas gracias

Return to “General”