LLC2007 Info's

Moderator: Lowlands

JJJ
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:39 pm
Location: Belgium - Balen
Contact:

LLC2007 Info's

Postby JJJ » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:54 pm

Hey All!! Great new Vertigo did send me an answer hes busy with evrything and start in November 2th hes stil busy with website and so on but he will start it ;)

Regards JJJJoking whahahahah:)
CN: JJJ
REG: D-1688

ImageImage

User avatar
Polewka
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:09 am
Location: Curitiba/Brasil

Re: LLC2007 Info's

Postby Polewka » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:12 pm

JJJ J,Jennen wrote:Hey All!! Great new Vertigo did send me an answer hes busy with evrything and start in November 2th hes stil busy with website and so on but he will start it ;)

Regards JJJ[size=3]Joking whahahahah:)
[/size]


C'mon JJJ is this a joke or not?

Cya
René
Team Brasil
PT-XRP
Image Image
Image

User avatar
JKS
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: Tolmin - Slovenia
Contact:

Postby JKS » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:30 pm

I think this is correct becouse 2th November is Thursday...and last season races were on thursday and sunday....so i am looking forward to it !

JJJ can you copy/paste Vertigos answer here ? ;)

Regards,
JKS

JJJ
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:39 pm
Location: Belgium - Balen
Contact:

Postby JJJ » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:38 pm

its a joke still waiting for answer:)
CN: JJJ
REG: D-1688

ImageImage

User avatar
JKS
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: Tolmin - Slovenia
Contact:

Postby JKS » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:40 pm

Sorry, but i don't know if this kinf of jokes are ok here !? Becouse a lot of people are waiting for LLC....it wasn't funny to me, just to know...but anyway i hope it will start soon !

Regards,
JKS

TimKuijpers
Posts: 3202
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:33 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby TimKuijpers » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:48 pm

There is a line of text at the end of his post saying:"joking whahahahah:)"
Think positive, flaps negative.

User avatar
Dom
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Contact:

Postby Dom » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:52 pm

TimKuijpers wrote:There is a line of text at the end of his post saying:"joking whahahahah:)"


Yeah ..
- And I can't find my microscope! .. :wink:
CN: VD

User avatar
Strider69
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: http://www.stokecomputerrepairs.co.uk
Contact:

Postby Strider69 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:17 pm

Dom wrote:
TimKuijpers wrote:There is a line of text at the end of his post saying:"joking whahahahah:)"


Yeah ..
- And I can't find my microscope! .. :wink:


Ask the wife, Bet she still has it in the bedroom somewhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry about that, but you did walk into it.
Bob.
Basil Fawlty (RCB)

User avatar
Dom
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Contact:

Postby Dom » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:28 pm

Strider69 wrote:Ask the wife, Bet she still has it in the bedroom somewhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry about that, but you did walk into it.
Bob.


:twisted:
Funny funny, Bob .. But your bet don't count, I don't have a wife yet .. :lol:
No need to say sorry .. :wink: Jokes are allways welcome..

Dom
CN: VD

User avatar
Strider69
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: http://www.stokecomputerrepairs.co.uk
Contact:

Postby Strider69 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:25 pm

Dom wrote:
Strider69 wrote:Ask the wife, Bet she still has it in the bedroom somewhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry about that, but you did walk into it.
Bob.


:twisted:
Funny funny, Bob .. But your bet don't count, I don't have a wife yet .. :lol:
No need to say sorry .. :wink: Jokes are allways welcome..

Dom


So you are one of the lucky ones, that makes a lot of us hate you, Should have said the MISTRESS.
Basil Fawlty (RCB)

User avatar
maymar
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Leszno -> Warsaw (Poland)
Contact:

Postby maymar » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:22 am

Dom wrote:
TimKuijpers wrote:There is a line of text at the end of his post saying:"joking whahahahah:)"


Yeah ..
- And I can't find my microscope! .. :wink:


Use left Ctrl key and scrool wheel in your mouse to zoom :)

User avatar
desktopsimmer
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Right behind you......
Contact:

Postby desktopsimmer » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:41 pm

darn you JJ :)

I couldn't see that last night on my Laptop, it just refused to display it!
Image

User avatar
Ka7 D-1628
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:27 pm
Location: Mittelfranken; Germany
Contact:

Postby Ka7 D-1628 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:55 pm

Hey JJJ...I hate this kind of jokes... :?
Image

User avatar
OXO
Condor Team
Posts: 4493
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:08 am

Postby OXO » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:00 pm

JJJ,

Are you in personal contact with Vertigo? Many on here are worried if he is ok or not. Please give a serious answer.

JJJ
Posts: 1948
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:39 pm
Location: Belgium - Balen
Contact:

Postby JJJ » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:06 pm

When We Call... He don't take phone
When We Ask Hes Brother ... Hes Brother don't give an answer are forget to ask him

But if hes not answering here we just don't say something new over LLC 2007 When all people asking that he will work alot slower thats Vertigo ;)
CN: JJJ
REG: D-1688

ImageImage


Return to “Lowlands Cup”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

cron