@davidcorum: Don't know if you found a solution or not. Here is what worked for me. I also thought Condor was not seeing my pedals, because only my joystick and the keyboard showed up under the Device column when trying to assign controls. HOWEVER, it turns out Condor WAS seeing my pedals; I just didn't know how to set the function correctly. When assigning a control button or axis to a function, you must
1) first click in the square giving the current control assignment (to focus on that square) and then
2) press the "delete" key on the keyboard. The currently assigned control (as well as the device it resides on) will then disappear from the list.
3) Using the mouse, you click in the now-empty control assignment block to again put the windows focus there.
4) Then press "enter." The very faint message "click on a button to assign control" (or something to that effect) appears in the box.
5) Then press the button you want assigned, or move the axis, on whatever device you want to use (whether it is on the list or not), to assign that control to the function.
6) The assignment should now be active.
For example, to set the rudder control, put the mouse on the empty box showing the default rudder assignment. Press Delete. Put the mouse there again and click. The "faint message" will appear. Push either of the pedals on your CH Pro Pedals forward to the stop. You should be done. It should be assigned correctly.
By the way, I found out through experiment that I could assign spoiler, trim, and flap control to the levers on my throttle quadrant in just this fashion. I can also assign all the buttons on both the throttle quadrant and the joystick doing this.
If you already figured this out, great. If you hadn't I hope this works for you.
By the way, before I hit on this solution, I did as Freebird suggested and downloaded and installed the CH Control Panel. I have no idea if that was actually necessary or not. I didn't see the desired outcome until I did the stuff I describe above. But maybe that wouldn't have worked without the CH Control Panel. I don't know.