Help configuring Leo Bodnar BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller controller

Which joystick to buy? Which graphic card? Which...

Moderators: Uros, OXO, GR

raypat

Help configuring Leo Bodnar BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller controller

Postby raypat » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:36 am

Can anyone advise me how to assign potentiometers to one of these controllers. I set up a fairly crude sim pit a year or two ago. Ailerons elevators and rudder all work fine but I am having trouble with the trim control. I have connected a pot and over the first half of its travel it operates the trim just fine. But over the second half of the travel it operates the air brake. I am lost as to how to get the trim control working on its own. I hope this is a clear explanation of my problem. As you can probably guess I have no programming skills at all. Any advise appreciated. Thanks

John Verschoor

Re: Help configuring Leo Bodnar BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller controller

Postby John Verschoor » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 pm

I use the same Leo Bodnar controller for 7 years with windows xp, 7 and 10, so far without trouble. What do you see in windows control panel, game controllers, calibration? If all channels react ok there, go to condor settings and re-allocate the seperate channels to their funtions, no programming needed. Perhaps you wired a potmeter between two channels by accident?

Regards,

John 76

raypat

Re: Help configuring Leo Bodnar BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller controller

Postby raypat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:23 am

Thanks for the help. I might have wired a pot meter wrongly as you suggested. I disconnected and re connected the pot meters and added one to a previously spare terminal on the board. Now I have one connected to the slider and one connected to the dial and all is working OK.Thanks again for the help

Return to “Hardware”