First, we would like to congratulate the Sky Battle Cup 2013 winners Spring Battle Cup 2013 winners
Please forgive us for not doing so before.
We heartedly thank our faithful supporters over the last years. Your encouragements are very much appreciated. And your donations allow us to rent the dedicated server on which SBC is run.
And now we are
to announce that the Sky Battle Cup 2014 will start soon! Key facts
- 33 Races every thursday and sunday evenings from 24th november 2013 to 27th march 2014.
- Training day: 17th november 2013
- Break days: 22,26,29 december 2013 (no race on Break days)
- Reserve days: 30th march and 3rd april 2014 (in case one or two of the 33 planned races is cancelled for any reasons)
- The 20 best results of each pilot will count for the final ranking calculation- New! Alternative ranking on a new dedicated website (more on that later)
- Gliders : 15m, 18m, Open, Standard, with one only class available for each race
- Tasks: mainly classical tasks with PDA and standard starts will be flown, however a few AAT tasks and some regatta starts will be planned as well Available soon
- Server opening time, jointime, race in, start time window
- Registration link on Condor Club
- List of sceneries used
- Additional infos on alternative ranking Tips and tricks: click here- If you do not know how to join an online flight, or have never flown a competition, or are not familiar with Condor Club to retrieve a flight password/upload your ftr file, you are welcome but please prepare yourself by reading the tips.For comments, please go the main thread : click here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.