I'm working on a new scenery. After some problems for calibration, i found this old very nice post : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8141&start=15
Then I try to make the things easier. I create a program with excel to do everything you need for calibration.
It use the HDR files produce by 3DEM with UTM coordinates and create the CalibrationFile nedd by Landscape Editor.
If you have any question or detect bug, leave a message.CALIBRATION TOOL USER MANUAL
- Open the "Calibration Tools - Condor Soaring.xls" wth excel
- allow execution of macros (important)
- Clic on the "1 : Select HDR file" button and select the HDR file created by 3DEM
- Clic on the "2 : Generate Calibration File" and save the "CalibrationPoints.csv" file in the condor/landscape/map/working directory. You should overwrite the existing file.
- Open the Landscape Editor
- Selection your map.
- Select "Calibration Points". You should see all the yellow mark of the calibrations points
- Clic on the "Calibrate" button
- There will be one calibration point for each corner of terragen tiles
- There will be a map of your terragen tile on the second tab of the excel document.
Edit : V1.1 to correct the mapping tiles : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10934