Well, I understand that it is not obvious to fill the "Project Parameters" Windows of AptCndrX
There is a basic help coming only with the version 1.03 of AptCndr on the Lurik's web site.
You must at first download the 2 last versions in the same directory (ie: AptCndr and AptCndrX and apply all the upgrades) 3 downloads at: http://www.lurik.fr
For Condor Use AptCndrX in relation with UTM image.
In 8 steps the basic filling :
-1- Make your airport as you want, but get an image of this airport correctly oriented (ie: North vertical at the top image), use R with Google Earth or orient your sketch with Photo Shop to the direction fill in Landscape Editor for your airport. There is a lot of manners to obtain a good relationship between your image an the project (Center of the runway and Scaling of the image). Basically, make the calculations as described above to obtain the Center of your airport's runway on the image (X, Y) and the scaling in Meters per Pixel (ie: you must get the same scaling between your airport's image and your scenery map in landscape Editor).
-2- Open AptCndr and Click File -> New
The Project Parameters Open :
Click on Select (2) and give a name and a path to your project in the directory of your choice. Click OK to close the "project name" window. The name and the path are displayed in 2.
- 3 - Bind your project with your scenery: Click on Select (3) and select XX/Condor/Landcapes/YourScenery, Click OK to close the "Rechercher un dossier" window.
- 4 - The path of your scenery and the list of the airports present in your scenery are displayed from the data of your scenery computed with Landscape Editor. Click on the airport of your project, The parameters of your airport are displayed on the left as they were filled by yourself in Landscape Editor.
- 5 - Give the path to your Airport's image: Click Select (5) and select your Airport's image. Click OK to close the "Map" window and the path and the length and hight in pixels of the airport's image are displayed.
- 6 - Indicate the position X, Y in pixels of the Centre of the runway of your airport's image, as calculated in 1.
- 7 - Bind the Centre of the runway of your airport's image with the calibration made in Landcape Editor for your scenery by copying the data displayed in (3).
- 8 - Fill the 2 windows M/pixel: with the scaling in meters per pixels calculated in (1).
If all is correct you can now click on OK of the "Project parameters" window and get a display of your airport's image and the airport's limits (red or green) of Landscape Editor as shown above.
Now you can work to your project, but don't forget that you save your work only when you quit AptCndr, so Click always
Yes (Oui) at the last window "Do you want to save the modifications of (path project)?" to save your project.