North Germany

Everything related to creation of new sceneries for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO, GR, ASH33M

Peet

Re: North Germany

Postby Peet » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:27 am

Capricorne wrote:Hi Peet,
is the "gliderclub TZC" on Twente Airport ?

As I discover that there are so many gliding club in North Germany , I stopped to do big airport because I didn't see glider activity on these Big airports.Is the "glider runway" // to the asphalt runway here?:
If yes I can add it of course.(DONE)
There are about 20 little glider places that I could not put on the map , because terrain was not flat enough for a runway and only usable with winch (not tow plane). I will ad them as TP in next evolution of scenery.

Yes it is.. EHTW. Thanks for adding.

On your screenshot the gliders are at the 11/29, the current strip, and yes / /, always at the north side . You can see the path of the winchcables.. Tow-combinations start at the 11/29 asphalt .

Some rumours claim the gliderclub have to use 24/6 in future. also / /

Capricorne

Postby Capricorne » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello
Here You can download the "Enschede-Twente" airport for North-Germany.
-3 airport files (S. O. G.cx) to put in "Airports" folder .
-3 files to put in North-Germany "main folder" . (.obj, .apt, .trn)
- t2440.dds new HD texture to replace the old one.
Enschede-Twente.zip

Patrice,
(◑‿◐)

Come and visit the Café Forum for more new scenery and Beta testing... :D everyone is welcome

Peet

Postby Peet » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Capricorne wrote:Hello
Here You can download the "Enschede-Twente" airport for North-Germany.
-3 airport files (S. O. G.cx) to put in "Airports" folder .
-3 files to put in North-Germany "main folder" . (.obj, .apt, .trn)
- t2440.dds new HD texture to replace the old one.
Enschede-Twente.zip

Patrice,
(◑‿◐)

Come and visit the Café Forum for more new scenery and Beta testing... :D everyone is welcome

Great ! Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

janwajan

Postby janwajan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Moin von der Nordseeküste!
Hast du denn auch den Föugplatz Bohlenbergerfeld, nördlich von WEsterstede mit drin?`laut deiner Karte dürfte der mit drauf sein, war aber nicht gekennzeichnet...
MFG,
Jan

Capricorne

Postby Capricorne » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 am

Hello Jan,
Was not in the "preview version" but can be add easily, look's like this...Image
Give me the exact name you want (I had "Waterkant-Zete" ) but can change this..

Amicalement,
Patrice
(◑‿◐)

janwajan

Postby janwajan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Hey, Awesome!
in ICAO Chart it's called Bohlenbergerfeld, on Radio we say "Waterkant-Start" and the club's Name is LSG Waterkant-Zetel e.V.
I think its probably the best if you call ist Bohlenbergerfeld or simply Bo'feld ;)
Is Brockzetel also in the map?
And the Windsock and the "Signalfeld" (the White T etc) areon the right side(Road side/Northern side), also the Windsock. are you able to put the landing zone more to the right side? The 250m long stripe is an asphalt stripe to get faster in the Air during Towing but winchstarts are on the left side;) And maybe some trees on the final rwy 05 and a hangar? This would be so good! If you want to, i can send you some Pictures!

OXO
Condor Team

Postby OXO » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 pm

You have an error in your map Capricorne... Bielefeld doesn't exist.
OXO,
Condor Team

Flightbase

Postby Flightbase » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:42 pm

OXO wrote:You have an error in your map Capricorne... Bielefeld doesn't exist.

true. reason: 42.
The first time you'll get a Microsoft product, that doesn't suck, will be the day they start producing vacuum cleaners.

Capricorne

Postby Capricorne » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Is this a joke?? I don't understand and don't know in real ....... you will have to report this to Google Team :roll: , it's on Map & scenery:

Please, try to be more explicit if you have questions or suggestions about this scenery. :wink:

Capricone
(◑‿◐)
Last edited by Capricorne on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capricorne

Postby Capricorne » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:59 pm

janwajan wrote:Hey, Awesome!
in ICAO Chart it's called Bohlenbergerfeld, on Radio we say "Waterkant-Start" and the club's Name is LSG Waterkant-Zetel e.V.
I think its probably the best if you call ist Bohlenbergerfeld or simply Bo'feld ;)
And the Windsock and the "Signalfeld" (the White T etc) areon the right side(Road side/Northern side), also the Windsock. are you able to put the landing zone more to the right side? The 250m long stripe is an asphalt stripe to get faster in the Air during Towing but winchstarts are on the left side;) And maybe some trees on the final rwy 05 and a hangar? This would be so good! If you want to, i can send you some Pictures!

Thx janwajan !
I will use Waterkant-Zetel but Condor crop it to "Waterkant-Zete" .... :(
The Windsock position can not be chose or change in Condor, it is set automatically when you create an airport.... :(
I have do the best that is possible in the LandscapeEditor to align the runway with texture, to do it better we would need 0.5 ° precision for direction of runway.......(not possible now, may be in V2.0 :lol: )
Have add some trees but scenery is big and I have to keep the global number of individual tree as low as possible to keep the loading time of scenery in an acceptable value.

You can see on this last picture that runway marks nearly match the real marks on texture :P
I have not found where the T Signalfeld is .. and not found pictures of the hangar. So some Pictures from hangar are welcome :wink:

OXO
Condor Team

Postby OXO » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:41 am

Capricorne wrote:

Is this a joke?? I don't understand and don't know in real ....... you will have to report this to Google Team :roll: , it's on Map & scenery:

Please, try to be more explicit if you have questions or suggestions about this scenery. :wink:

Capricone
(◑‿◐)

I read this on the Internet, so it must be true ;)

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bielefeld_conspiracy
OXO,
Condor Team

Capricorne

Postby Capricorne » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

OXO wrote:
I read this on the Internet, so it must be true ;)

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bielefeld_conspiracy

Thank you for the link, very interesting reading.
Will move Bielefed to "Aera 51 scenery", :lol: or add some Aliens on Bielefeld runway..

Capricorne
(◑‿◐)

Capricorne

Postby Capricorne » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:43 pm

For L. Brune (Lukas) have add Airport; "Bad-Essen".....
and for Martin , yes again some trees ... :( ( but less than high voltage pylon or Wind turbine :lol: )

On start pictures ,I have print : V1.0 2014 , so it's time to post your wishes for airports
Patrice
(◑‿◐

Maddin91

Postby Maddin91 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey Patrice,

okay, okay, okay :D :D :D
I didn't say trees are bad, but if it's a huge amount, then they are :D

To a recent problem you posted:
Capricorne wrote:The Windsock position can not be chose or change in Condor, it is set automatically when you create an airport.... :(
I have do the best that is possible in the LandscapeEditor to align the runway with texture, to do it better we would need 0.5 ° precision for direction of runway.......(not possible now, may be in V2.0 :lol: )
You can at least choose on which side of the runway the windsock will be placed! In CST you can select on which side the tow planes will be set (there're the options "Tow primary left side" and "Tow secondary left side"). Primary is the direction which is entered for that airport, if you click "Primary dir reversed" they'll switch (so the opposite of what you entered as direction is now the primary runway).
The windsock will always be on the opposite side of the tow planes. Example: You tick "Tow primary left side". Now on the primary direction the tow planes will park left of the runway and the windsock is right of the runway! :)

For the runway precision. If you use AptCndrX (sorry but I'm a fan :D ) you can enter decimal degrees for runways, for example 69,315° :D

Regards :)
M. Lonien | Reg: D-2101 | CN: MAL

tarn

Postby tarn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how Capricorne was able to display such high resolution textures in CST Landscape Editor? I am experimenting with both 8k and 16k high resolution tiles. When I start Condor, I can see the full resolution. But when I load my scenery into Landscape Editor and turn on textures, the textures are displayed at a much lower resolution. I have 8k BMPs in \Working\Terragen (named 0101.bmp, etc.). In the folder \Working\Textures are the 2k BMPs (named t0404.bmp, etc.). However, what I see in Landscape Editor appears to be only 512 pixels per Terragen tile, or 128 pixels per "t" tile.

Thanks for any help!
Tim

Capricorne wrote:
janwajan wrote:Hey, Awesome!

Thx janwajan !
I will use Waterkant-Zetel but Condor crop it to "Waterkant-Zete" .... :(
The Windsock position can not be chose or change in Condor, it is set automatically when you create an airport.... :(
Have add some trees but scenery is big and I have to keep the global number of individual tree as low as possible to keep the loading time of scenery in an acceptable value.

You can see on this last picture that runway marks nearly match the real marks on texture :P
I have not found where the T Signalfeld is .. and not found pictures of the hangar. So some Pictures from hangar are welcome :wink:

Return to “Scenery”