I just remember you the installation instructions for a scenery:
Extract the compressed files directly to Condor \ Landscapes directory.
After a complete unpacking of downloaded files, you can check the contents in the various directories:
For AA, directory tree must be:
1. In the root directory Condor \ Landscapes \ AA you must have at least the following files:
• AA.apt : Airport File size 21 KB
• AA.for : forests map size 64000 KB
• AA.obj : objects list size 0 kb
• AA.tdm : thermal map size 64001 KB
• AA.trn : elevations map size 128001 KB
• AA.ini : config. parameters size 1 KB
These files are mandatory and any alteration would prevent the use of the scenery or spoil its network compatibility.
You also need to the files:
• AA.bmp : PDA map size 192 001 KB
• AA.cup : TP list size 217 KB
These files must exist but may be modified or replaced.
2. In AA \ Textures directory , there are a total 14058 dds tiles, including the empty.dds tile (oceans are untextured areas).
3. AA \ Airports directory contains 894 files, defining the airports installations, runways and surfaces types; these files are not mandatory and can be modified or replaced.
4. AA \ World \ Textures contains 13 files, for texturing airports files embedded objects (your list is correct), and there is nothing else in World subdirectory.
5. Finally you will find 8 jpg files in AA \ Images, these images are displayed randomly on scenery loading.