Black Textures on big sceneries?

Everything related to creation of new sceneries for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO, GR, ASH33M

Turaco

Black Textures on big sceneries?

Postby Turaco » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Hi! I'm having trouble with my sceneries in Condor. It seems like large landscapes will not be installed/loaded correctly because the scenery it all black?
Should'nt be any truoble with my video card as I have a fairly decent computer. The sceneries I have noticed this with is California and Arch Alps, but i guess there are more...

Someone had the same problem before and know how to fix?

Greetings Benjamin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Turaco

Re: Black Textures on big sceneries?

Postby Turaco » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Soo, I seem to have found the trouble. Don't know how to fix it thought. The problem is that there aro no actual texture files in the texture library on the sceneries... I have tries re-downloading the sceneries but I still won't get the texture files in there :S

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Postby EDB » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 pm

The bigger the scenery, the more zip files contain all the files. You are not done with downloading only one file most of the time. Usually the first zip-file contains the most important root-files and then the other zip-files are the groundtextures. Be sure to place those textures in the *\Condor\Landscapes\%sceneryname%\Textures folder. There you should see a massif number of dds files.
SKINS : Team the Netherlands 5.3 and Dutch Nationals 14.10

From the developers : Condor V2 is now in Beta

In the 32-bit world, time won’t go beyond Tuesday 2038-01-19 03:14:07 (UTC). Instead it will return to Friday 1901-12-13 20:45:52 (UTC).

dgtfer

Postby dgtfer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 pm

You must download all textures packs one by one, and unzip them in your Condor/Landscape directory.
For AA you have 8 textures packs and for California 14!

Return to “Scenery”